Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What's new in the Etsy shop?

I've been a busy bee lately. When I'm not designing knitting patterns, I've been sewing up a lot of new things for Windy Prairie Designs Etsy shop.

Here's whats new:
"Nicer Than Plastic" Zippered Bags: 
Why use a plastic bag when you can store your yarn and projects in a secure, zippered fabric bag? Perfect for transporting a project, extra skeins for a larger project, or containing small amounts of yarn for your scrappy projects. So many uses and so much nicer than plastic! 




Stand-up Padded Zippered Bag:
A knitting friend was looking for a notions bag that could hold a lot and this is the design we came up with. It is such a handy size, but not too big.


Knitting Patterns:
I've added a section to the shop with my knitting patterns. Three hats (Bulky Roni, Monona, and Mendota) and the Wingra mittens patterns are currently available. They are available as PDFs sent to your email address.

I also have lots of cute small zippered notions bags, large padded notions bags, and composition notebook covers in stock. Here's a few of the new ones:



Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment